Pin Grading Policy
"There's no such thing as a perfect pin."
Enamel pins are beautiful handmade art pieces, and as with all handmade items these present natural and slight flaws that occur during the production process, thus it's impossible to have a 100% perfect pin.
Please read carefully this grading guide before placing an order.
A Grade = Minor flaws only seen upon extremely close inspection.
May exhibit minor imperfections such as:
- Few light scuffs and scratches on plating
- Tiny bumps and dents on plating
- Tiny pores in glitter areas
- Tiny dust specks in enamel and glitter areas
- Tiny low-fill enamel areas
- Slightly misaligned screen printing
- Slightly thicker metal outlines
B Grade = Noticeable flaws visible at first glance, but still perfectly cute!
May exhibit more visible imperfections such as:
- Multiple large scuffs and scratches on plating
- Multiple bumps and dents on plating
- Multiple pores in glitter areas
- Multiple dust specks in enamel and glitter areas
- Low-fill enamel on larger areas
- Missing enamel areas
- Missing or badly printed screen printing
- Enamel miscolouring
- Wrong enamel fill colors
- Badly dyed or plated
- Moving/wiggly posts
If it isn't specified wether a pin is A or B grade, it's because A grade is the only one available at the moment. B grades are usually available once the A grades sold out.